Friday, March 23, 2012

You want it? You got it.....

So... Miss Mail Order is having some kind of a bitch fit that she wishes to include me in..... first off, let me just say that I'm torn between ignoring her rambling nonsense, and tell her the eff off. The new me wants to take the higher ground, post it, like she asked, and leave it alone. I have no intention of going back and forth with this bitch. I'm 41 years old, and I have no intention of engaging in high school bullshit with her. If she came to the U.S. to sit at home, pop out kids and collect "her money" from a Dr., that's one thing, but to play high school games with the mother of her husband's children? I refuse.


We need to get a few things straight, first of all, this is my blog....I'll say what I like. No one will tell me what I can and can't say.  Second, I will go ahead and post this comment from Miss Mail Order, but my life is so peaceful and calm without he and his family in it, that this will not be the start of new drama. She can kiss my ass. I am not going back to drama and turmoil, but if that what she thrives on, then she's marrying the right person.

Now, I could get really nasty...I could say things like I'm pretty sure he got her off the discount rack because she wasn't a virgin, but I won't.... wait..... ooops. See, I've been so focused on peace, and love that people are apparently under the mistaken impression that I can be walked all over. Yeah....that's not about to happen.  She doesn't need to think that the minute she steps onto U.S. soil that she's going to start with me. Why the hell does she read my blog anyway? She's of absolutely no consequence to me. None. If she had a television show bigger than Oprah, I doubt I'd even watch it.... so she can leave me and my blog alone. Maybe she should start her own blog. She can say whatever she wants about me, and not only will I not read it, or give a rat's tiny little butt what it has to say, I won't comment on it, or start shit with someone who I truly do not care anything about.


So here's what I have to say.... she asked me to publish it, so I will. I know that you all like to FB message me about my blog, but I really think that MMO would love to hear from all of you...so if you have anything to say about this blog, please be kind enough to post it here, where she can read your thoughts.... I'm sure she'd love to hear from my readers.


I could go either way here....post it with or without my commentary..... hmmmm??????

Let's see?????

YOU ARE A BIG TIME HYPOCRITE YOU THAT tracy?(maybe she doesn't understand hypocrite. A hypocrite is someone who says or does the opposite of what they supposedly believe in....like people who "don't believe in divorce" but marry someone who's divorced.)? DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER THAT YOU WRITE ABOUT ME IN YOUR BLOG EVERYWEEK?YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT. IF YOU TRULLY ARE A SMART WRITER THEN YOU SHOULD BE MORE CREATIVE YOU KNOW.. IT SEEMS TO ME YOU CANT CANT WRITE AT ALL.THE ONLY TIME YOUR ABLE TO WRITE IS WHEN YOU CRITIZE MY FIANCE,WHICH HAPPEN TO BE THE FATHER OF YOUR KIDS(maybe she doesn't understand my blog...it's about my life.... past, present, and future....her fiance was a part of that, and is, as she points out, the father of my kids, so chances of him being in my blog from time to time are pretty high. Although, I will say that since I'm more focused on positivity and my future, he barely makes my blog anymore.) AND THE PERSON WHO SUPPORT YOUR NEEDS.LETS ADMIT IT FOR ONCE,YOUR A PARTIME TEACHER WHO BARELY MAKE SOMETHING,SOYOU NEED OUR MONEY (ding ding ding!!!! OUR MONEY!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! See that???? Her fiance is nothing more than her cash cow!!!!!! I'm so happy she wrote that!) TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT. STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR BETTER THAN ME BECAUSE ,FIRST YOUR NOT. YOUR NOTHING BUT AN EXWIFE.GET OVER YOURSELF.AND ALSO NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR LIFE IN THE PHILIPPINES,DONT GET IT TWISTED,YOUR NOTHING BUT A WANNA BE WRITER WHO IM SURE WOULD NOT MAKE IT ON TOP, ( I actually love it on top...it's one of my favorite positions.)A BITTER EXWIFE WITH AN UGLY ATTITUDE. (Don't confuse my disdain for you with my general attitude.)

IM A COLLEGE GRADUATE AND TEACHER LIKE YOURSELF. SO START ACTING LIKE ONE,YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? DONT BE TACKY. ALSO WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME MAIL ORDER BRIDE? DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?(I do have a brain, actually, which is how I know that  he went shopping for you on Cherryblossoms.com)  ITS FUNNY BECAUSE YOU SOUND VERY JEALOUS OF ME.(Yes, I'm jealous that you are a bitchy little Filipino who clearly had it so bad in her own country, she made one of the worst decisions of her entire life AND she's starting to realize it ALREADY!!!) I WOULD TOO. I KNOW YOUR GETTING MARRIED JUST LIKE ME,DONT STRESS YOURSELF ABOUT ME.HAHAHAH..IT COULD GIVE YOU MORE WRINKLES THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE =) (Awww...how sweet, you're worried about my well being...honey, you are the last person who could stress me out, and you can keep making the "old" jokes, because it's all you've got, but I'm not at all insecure about my age, looks, or intelligence....furthermore, if you want to be brutally honest, you could use some major orthodontic work...maybe you're hubby will pop for braces like he did the rest of his kids.)

ACCORDING TO YOU,YOU ARE SO HAPPY RIGHT? (YES) BECAUSE OF WHAT LIFE YOU HAVE NOW?(YES) IM GLAD YOU ARE. BUT WHY INCLUDE ME IN YOUR BLOG? (Because I can) MY FIANCE? ITS BEEN YEARS(ONE),MOVE ON.AND DONT TELL ME YOU HAVE MOVE ON BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVENT.ANY PERSON WHO READ YOUR STUPID BLOG WOULD SAY YOUR JEALOUS OF ME,(if it's so stupid QUIT READING IT!!!!!!)YOU DEFINETLY ARE NOT HAPPY. WELL MAYBE A LITTLE,BUT YOU ARE NOT TRULY 100% HAPPY LIKE ME.(Which is it? DEFINITELY NOT? Or MAYBE A LITTLE?) ALSO DONT GET YOU HOPES UP ABOUT ME GOING BACK HOME,BECAUSE IM NOT EVER GOING TO LEAVE MY FIANCE.SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU. IM SORRY THAT YOUR PAST HAVE MAKE YOU UNHAPPY. TOUGH SH*T. (Yes...tough shit...shit happens..... you're totally right.... I'm not unhappy about your fiance anymore...we have actually had a couple of lovely talks lately.... and I DO NOT want you to go back home!!!! He's much easier to deal with when he's getting a little...you know what I mean?No, you're exactly the thing I need here to occupy his time so he leaves my and my fiance alone.When he's bored, or lonely he likes to eff with me....so please stay!!!!)

ANYHOW, CRITIZING ME MAKES YOU 10 TIMES FOLD FUGLY.YEA I SAID. (OK...yeah you said...but what the hell did you say? I don't even know what that means....it's either a language thing, or a generational thing, but either way, you're going to have to be a little more clear with your insults.) EXPECT A MESSAGE FROM ME ONCE IN A WHILE BECAUSE I FOR ONE WOULD NOT SIT HERE AND NOT RESPONCE TO YOUR NONSENSE.(Grow up and get over it....quit reading my damn blog, and focus on your new home, husband, etc..... I'm not going to play these games with you. I'm done. The only thing you will accomplish is giving your husband a big giant pain in his ass by acting like an asinine teenager.)YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. LIKE I DONT KNOW YOU. (Thank God)

YOU HAVE A NICE. (Ass???.... thanks, I've been told that a lot.)

P.S

Accept my comment to your blog because last time you did not able to put it. and OH! don't change or alter my message, theres a lil chance you may and be the victim. (Oh I did...enjoy! What's the victim thing? Is that a threat? On the World Wide Web?)

So there you have it, I'm sorry....sometimes taking the high road is too much to ask.... I'll do better tomorrow.


Life's short. Buy the shoes;)

19 comments:

  1. Mmo shouts a lot. Wait until he cheats on her then we can all read her blog. She would probably complain if you didn' t write about her, with such a wonderful grasp of the language no less. Keep being happy Tracy, that truly is the best revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply cannot stop laughing. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dina Shepard Williams OMG.. Just read it, what a practice of patience. And he is allowing his children to be around such a low rent woman. What the heck is wrong with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies..... living well is the best revenge.... I guess she doesn't realize my "stupid little blog" has had close to 20,000 page views. Maybe she'll think twice before she contacts me again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or she likes the attention. Any publicity is good publicity? Don't think so.

      Delete
  5. Molly Palmer Hiegl I can't seem to publish my comment, but thank you so much for publishing that! I almost peed my pants laughing. My day that was once crappy, full school day plus conferences last night, is now much better. That's a re-read and possible print so I can read again when I need a good laugh!! Happy day!
    4 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

    Write a comment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha Does she know that all caps is screaming? If she is a teacher, she should proof read. Jealous. She is so jealous of your happiness is rolling off her in waves.

    So Little-Miss-Mail-Order, try this. Smile, turn off the computer, and go shopping or read a book. Make a friend. Get a job. Do something with yourself. Because you should find your own path in life to happiness. Screaming at your man's ex will only create something in yourself that is not happiness.

    Tracy is a beautiful, inspiring woman. You should listen to what she is saying. You may be saying the same thing in a few years about him. Divorce happens. But it happens for a reason. I would want to know why they divorced, what went wrong so that he doesn't make the same mistakes. If what she says disturbs you, then don't listen. Don't read it.
    have more pride in yourself than THIS!

    Sorry Tracy. I must be in defense mode. You will be a beautiful and radiant bride in a few weeks. I hope you are enjoying your new found freedom and love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First yes MMO speaks out but, what did she say? As far as the old remarks does she know her fiance is older than you? Does she know how SICK it is that she is old....young enough to be his child. Which is how she is behaving. Hmm I have to wonder if MMO did't know what being a stepmom of 6 kids at the age of 23 really was. "Their money", really made me laugh. I guess that's what people sound like when they are getting bought.

    Tracy, I am so happy that you are truly happy with a MAN that can complete you. A man that knows how to treat people and a man that I will be PROUD to call my BROTHER INLAW.

    love your sister who will ALWAYS have your back,
    Nikki

    PS
    This was the funniest thing I have read in a while

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG.....It sounds like MMO is a gold-digging IDIOT. I can't believe that she thinks you are jealous of HER. She should be(and I'm sure she is)jealous of you. You got the better end of this deal. :) Good luck and best wishes on your upcoming nuptials. You deserve to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She will get a large reality check. I think she thinks you are suppose to disappear. She doesn't know about our courts and child support,.etc? She has such a rude awakening with all his problems!! She better brush up on her English a bit so she can be understood, aye? She might need to get a job. College grad huh.... i guess she'll make life interesting? poor dumb girl.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Tracy, so adult of you. That mmo must not get it, winning an argument online is like winning a race in the special Olympics, you are still retarded. Nice burn telling her you wouldn't watch her tv show, I bet she cried. Nice to see your fiancé felt the need to post his favorite food on here. Relevance is so overrated haha. Lobster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, clearly you're to scared to leave your name, but obviously you're not from my camp. Like I said,my life is so much better without the drama from team Danny. Yeah, admittedly,probably not the most adult way to handle the situation.... but I can assure you, it will be the last time I use my
      blog for this high school drama.... it was really just so funny, I couldn't help myself. a?Tomorrow is a new day. Btw, nice burn on the mentally challenged. I hesitated to post your comment due to the offensive use of the R word. And neither snow crab nor lobster is his favorite food.... it's called an inside joke. Oh, and I almost forgot, saying I wouldn't watch her show was to illustrate my point that she shouldn't be reading my blog, if it bothers her. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. It was purely to make my point. Well, you have a nice evening, whoever you are.... it seems I still matter enough for you to be reading about my life. Happy to have all my readers,even the crabby ones.

      Delete
  11. Wow, this is the first time I have seen any comments!!! Thank you FB? Great job DIL, as usual!!!
    (CJB< LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm, first of all it scares me that MMO is a teacher like you! She will NEVER be like you :) I guess she teaches Engrish and needs money from a rich dr outside her country to supplement her income.

    Second...Who is the jealous one? Expect a message from her once a week so she can "responce to your nonsense"! She has to come to grips that you and Danny will FOREVER be connected because of the kids. Once a parent, always a parent.

    Third...You're old? Does she realize that her fiance is old enough to be her father? Maybe she is a gerontophile. Since is is a college graduate and teacher, she should know what this means.

    Fourth....keep writing for you!! If she chooses to be offended, so be it. If she feels the need to make a horse's rear end of herself by posting comments, so be it. You are a mature woman (not old, mature) who won't stoop down to her high school level (since she is closer in age to a teenager she is more prone to do this).

    I wish you luck, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks!I couldn't have said it better myself.

      Delete
  13. Please be sure and let us know when he starts cheating on her - we all know the past is the best predictor of the future. I don't really want to hear anything from her again but this was delicious fun. Thanks for indulging. So glad to see you happy and rising above your past hurt and pain. Leave it to you to make a great new life for yourself.
    Laura Broderick

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is this girl for real? I had a hard time even understanding what she was trying to say. And she's a teacher? I pray its not here in the US because our kids are in bad enough shape as it is. The last thing I need is her trying to teach one of my kids anything. And "our money"? No ones digging in her shallow pockets. Its called child support sweetheart and thats what happens when you have children. Honestly, its been the biggest laugh Ive had all day!

    ReplyDelete